|Grant Christey (Chair)||Clinical Director - MTS||Waikato DHB|
|Alaina Campbell||Nurse Consultant/ Programme Manager - MTS||Waikato DHB|
|Damien Ah Yen||Trauma Fellow||Waikato DHB|
|Jennifer Dorrian||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Waikato DHB|
|Kristy Medd||Trauma Services Coordinator||MTS Hub|
|Carol Munt||Trauma Services Clerk||MTS Hub|
|Steve Holmes||Biostatistician||MTS Hub|
|Thilini Alwis||Trauma Services Clerk||MTS Hub|
|Barnaby Smith||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Bay of Plenty DHB|
|Katrina O’Leary||Clinical Nurse Specialist-Trauma Service||Bay of Plenty DHB|
|Matthew Valentine||SMO||Bay of Plenty DHB|
|Ulrike Buehner||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Lakes DHB|
|Cherry Campbell||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Lakes DHB|
|Steven Hudson||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Tairawhiti DHB|
|Rick Cirolli||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Tairawhiti DHB|
|Susan Pulman||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Tairawhiti DHB|
|Paula Turner||Duty Manager||Taranaki DHB|
|Glenn Farrant||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Taranaki DHB|
|Suzanne Andrew||Project Manager - HSL||HealthShare Ltd|
TERMS OF REFERENCE
These Terms of Reference should be read in conjunction with each Midland DHB’s Annual Plan and the Midland Regional Services Plan.
Midland Trauma System (MTS) Operational Group is a clinical group with the capacity to guide and influence the direction of trauma care within the Midland region.
This group is committed to provide professional clinical leadership with the implementation and maintenance of the regional trauma system.
Provide a forum to raise issues and develop solutions in a collaborative environment across organisational boundaries within the Midland region.
- Agree regional trauma clinical care pathways.
- Identify functional constraints to delivery of optimal trauma care
- Provide Quality Audit of regional trauma data.
- Discuss cases where care of trauma patients was compromised
- Review sentinel cases that cross organisational boundaries
- Ensure consistency of trauma system delivery and focus across the region
- Present new information/evidence relating to trauma care
- Complete MTS work programme contained in the Midland Regional Services Plan.
The MTS Operational Group must act in accordance with the agreed Memorandum of Understanding as signed by the five Midland District Health Boards.
Grant Christey, Clinical Director, MTS
- Clinical Director, MTS Hub
- Trauma Nurse Consultant, MTS Hub, Waikato
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Waikato
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Lakes
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Lakes
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Taranaki
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Taranaki
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Bay of Plenty
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Bay of Plenty
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Tairawhiti
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Tairawhiti
- Biostatistician, MTS Hub
- Hub Administrator, MTS Hub
- Data Entry, MTS Hub
- Project Manager, HealthShare Ltd
In the absence of any member of the MTS representative group, a nominee of the group they are representing may attend.
The Clinical Director and at least one member from each region with identified representatives.
The Operational Group is accountable to the MTS Strategic Group.
Frequency of meetings
Quarterly meetings, or as required.
Location of minutes
Minutes will be distributed to the group via email. A hard copy will be stored at the MTS Hub. An electronic copy will be filed on Nexus in the MTS clinical network folder. All members have secure access to this folder.