|Grant Christey (Chair)||Clinical Director - MTS||Waikato DHB|
|Alaina Campbell||Nurse Consultant/Programme Manager - MTS||Waikato DHB|
|Damien Ah Yen||Trauma Consultant||Waikato DHB|
|Jennifer Dorrian||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Waikato DHB|
|Brownwyn Denize||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Waikato DHB|
|Kylee Stewart||Officer Manager||MTS Hub|
|Mary Jane Pacua||Data Entry Clerk||MTS Hub|
|Neerja Singh||Research Co-ordinator||MTS Hub|
|Carol Munt||Data Entry Clerk||MTS Hub|
|Alastair Smith||Biostatistician||MTS Hub|
|Thilini Alwis||Data Manager||MTS Hub|
|Katrina O’Leary||Clinical Nurse Specialist-Trauma Service||Bay of Plenty DHB|
|Janette Caird||Data Administrator||Bay of Plenty DHB|
|Laura Kwan||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Lakes DHB|
|Cherry Campbell||Trauma Nurse Specialist||Lakes DHB|
|Carolyn Duncum||Data Administrator||Lakes DHB|
|Steven Hudson||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Tairawhiti DHB|
|Rick Cirolli||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Tairawhiti DHB|
|(vacant) Trauma Nurse Specialist||Tairawhiti DHB|
|Glenn Farrant||Trauma Oriented Consultant||Taranaki DHB|
|Kylie Keig||Trauma Nurse||Taranaki DHB|
|Suzanne Andrew||Project Manager - HSL||HealthShare Ltd|
TERMS OF REFERENCE
These Terms of Reference should be read in conjunction with each Midland DHB’s Annual Plan and the Midland Regional Services Plan.
Midland Trauma System (MTS) Operational Group is a clinical group with the capacity to guide and influence the direction of trauma care within the Midland region.
This group is committed to provide professional clinical leadership with the implementation and maintenance of the regional trauma system.
Provide a forum to raise issues and develop solutions in a collaborative environment across organisational boundaries within the Midland region.
- Agree regional trauma clinical care pathways.
- Identify functional constraints to delivery of optimal trauma care
- Provide Quality Audit of regional trauma data.
- Discuss cases where care of trauma patients was compromised
- Review sentinel cases that cross organisational boundaries
- Ensure consistency of trauma system delivery and focus across the region
- Present new information/evidence relating to trauma care
- Complete MTS work programme contained in the Midland Regional Services Plan.
The MTS Operational Group must act in accordance with the agreed Memorandum of Understanding as signed by the five Midland District Health Boards.
Grant Christey, Clinical Director, MTS
- Clinical Director, MTS Hub
- Trauma Nurse Consultant, MTS Hub, Waikato
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Waikato
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Lakes
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Lakes
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Taranaki
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Taranaki
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Bay of Plenty
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Bay of Plenty
- Trauma Oriented Consultant, Tairawhiti
- Trauma Nurse Specialist, Tairawhiti
- Biostatistician, MTS Hub
- Hub Administrator, MTS Hub
- Data Entry, MTS Hub
- Project Manager, HealthShare Ltd
In the absence of any member of the MTS representative group, a nominee of the group they are representing may attend.
The Clinical Director and at least one member from each region with identified representatives.
The Operational Group is accountable to the MTS Strategic Group.
Frequency of meetings
Quarterly meetings, or as required.
Location of minutes
Minutes will be distributed to the group via email. A hard copy will be stored at the MTS Hub. An electronic copy will be filed on Nexus in the MTS clinical network folder. All members have secure access to this folder.